- Our Story
- Mission, Vision, Goals
- Board of Directors
- Message from the President & CEO
- Sr. Management Team
REI Oklahoma is seeking a dynamic, hard-working and detail oriented Staff Accountant to join our Accounting team. The Staff Accountant is an integral part of REI Oklahoma and will be primarily responsible for:
– Performing bank reconciliation monthly and balance bank accounts.
– Assist CFO in preparation of monthly financial statements.
– Prepare audit schedules and assist with federal and independent audits
– Facilitate tax filings
– Serve as back-up for other accounting functions
– Analysis of Cash, Investments and Financial Statements
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, and have a strong understanding of accounting practices, be a quick learner of new financial systems and have the ability to work with others throughout our organization.
Accounting Degree preferred with 2-3 years of related experience.
Please send current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
REI Oklahoma is an equal opportunity employer.