CREATING A STRONGER OKLAHOMA, ONE STORY AT A TIME...
CLICK ON A COUNTY TO SEE IMPACT
From our CEO:
“Thank you for taking a moment to review our 2016 annual report. We hope you enjoy the report which showcases the impact of our collective efforts.
• 779 Families Assisted
• 1,212 Jobs Affected
• $290 Million in Total Impact
• 2,469 Trained
So, what makes it work? Mobilizing the passion of our clients, and coupling it with our team of highly talented difference makers, makes no job too big or small. Having a capable, invaluable group of resource partners that we can turn to makes any end-goal achievable. Having the strong backing of a volunteer board of directors and a group of generous patrons helps us keep the ball rolling.
Looking ahead, we’ll use these strategies as our roadmap:
- ACHIEVE Organizational Excellence; ensure that our vision, mission, goals, and strategies are supported by a strong, fiscally sound, diverse and economically sustainable operation.
- BUILD a Great Team; recruit and retain an engaged, high-quality and diverse team of professional staff and volunteer leaders.
- CREATE Wealth; support wealth creation businesses through mission focused finance.
- DEPLOY Relevant Impactful Programs; provide high-quality programming and deliver exceptional and relevant client value.
- EXPAND Strategic Business Alliances and strong collaborations to create economic growth and job creation.
Thanks for your interest in our work, and we look forward to seeing you on our trip as we cover the state to expand Oklahoma’s prosperity.”
President & CEO
$10,000 & Over:
The Chickasaw Nation
$5,000 - $9,999:
$1,000 - $4,999:
Citizen Potawatomi Nation
Farmers State Bank, Allen
First United Bank & Trust, Durant
Focus Management Group
Oklahoma Association of Electric Cooperatives
The Bank N.A., McAlester
The Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
$500 - $999:
Alfalfa Electric Cooperative, Cherokee
Alliance Health Durant
Central Rural Electric Cooperative, Stillwater
Cherokee Communications, Calera
East Central Oklahoma Electric Cooperative, Okmulgee
First National Bank & Trust, McAlester
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Hulbert
Nbanc (NBC), Altus
Ozarks Electric Cooperative, Stilwell
People’s Electric Cooperative, Ada
Pioneer Telephone Cooperative
Less than $500:
Bank of Commerce, Duncan
Bank SNB, Stillwater
Cimarron Electric Cooperative, Kingfisher
Citizens Bank & Trust Company, Ardmore
First Bank of Chandler
First National Bank, Shawnee
Midwest Housing Equity Group