UPDATE: THIS PROGRAM IS NOW CLOSED
Governor Kevin Stitt announced an exciting grant program, Oklahoma Business Relief Program (OBRP), for Oklahoma businesses. REI Business Lending is pleased to offer the OBRP, which offers vital funding for businesses that have suffered revenue loss due to the pandemic.
- Maximum of $25,000 grant per business
- Grant amount equal to two months of average total payroll based on either:
- The average 2019 monthly payroll for months where the business had payroll costs or The average January-February 2020 total payroll.
- Business must have suffered an average monthly loss of 25% or more in revenue generated from business activities from March of 2020 through May of 2020 as compared to the average monthly revenue for any of the following periods:
- January 2019 through December 2019
- March 2019 through May 2019
- January 2020 through February 2020
Revenue loss must be substantially caused by the impact of COVID-19 and the grant must be necessary to help the business recover.
For additional details, please review program rules.
Applications can be downloaded from the Oklahoma Department of Commerce website and are accepted from June 29, 2020 to July 10, 2020.
Contact REI Business Lending at 800-658-2823 to process your application.