- Programs & Services
- SBA 7(j) Management & Technical Assistance Program
- Commercial Space
- Foreign Trade Zone #227
- New Markets Tax Credit
SBA 7(j) Management & Technical Assistance Program
Unlock Government Contract Opportunities with SBA 7(j) Program
Are you a small business owner looking to break into the world of government contracting? The SBA 7(j) Management & Technical Assistance (MTA) Program, funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), can be your key to success. Administered through various grantees, including REI Oklahoma, this training program is designed to make your business government-contract-ready, opening doors to federal, state, and local contracting opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria: To participate, your business must meet one of the following qualifications:
- 8(a) certified
- Socially and/or economically disadvantaged
- Woman-Owned Small Business
- HUBZone certified
- Operating in high-unemployment or low-income areas
What You’ll Gain: Through this program, you’ll learn:
- How to navigate the federal contracting landscape
- What it takes to become government-contract-ready
- Which federal government agencies are seeking your products or services
- How to connect with offices interested in your offerings
Getting Started: To access this valuable training, begin by completing the Eligibility Application above. An REI Oklahoma representative will follow up with you to confirm your eligibility.
SBA Disclaimer: Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration, SBA Cooperative Agreement contract #SBAGC7J200004-01-00. All opinions, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this program belong to the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views of the SBA. All SBA-funded projects are made available to the public without discrimination.