CREATING A STRONGER OKLAHOMA, ONE STORY AT A TIME...
CLICK ON A COUNTY TO SEE IMPACT
From our CEO:
Thank you for taking a moment to review our 2017 impact report. We hope you enjoy the report which showcases the impact of our collective efforts.
• 860 Families Assisted
• 2,054 Jobs Affected
• $365 Million in Total Impact
• 2,066 Trained
So, how were we able to generate $1 million of economic impact every day in 2017? We did it by harnessing the power of our clients, partners and patrons. We coupled the passion and drive of our clients with our team of highly talented difference makers, to make things happen.
Looking ahead, we’ll use these strategies as our roadmap:
- ACHIEVE Organizational Excellence; ensure that our vision, mission, goals, and strategies are supported by a strong, fiscally sound, diverse and economically sustainable operation.
- BUILD a Great Team; recruit and retain an engaged, high-quality and diverse team of professional staff and volunteer leaders.
- CREATE Wealth; support wealth creation businesses through mission focused finance.
- DEPLOY Relevant Impactful Programs; provide high-quality programming and deliver exceptional and relevant client value.
- EXPAND Strategic Business Alliances and strong collaborations to create economic growth and job creation.
The Chickasaw Nation
AT&T - Oklahoma
BancCentral NA, Alva
Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
Farmers State Bank, Allen
First United Bank & Trust, Durant
Focus Management Group
Oklahoma Association of Electric Cooperatives
The Bank NA, McAlester
Alliance Health, Durant
Alfalfa Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Central Rural Electric Cooperative
Citizen Potawatomi Nation
East Central Oklahoma Electric Cooperative, Inc.
First National Bank & Trust, McAlester
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc.
NBC Bank, Altus
Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science & Technology
Ozarks Electric Cooperative
Peoples Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
Shamrock Bank, Durant
Bank of Commerce, Duncan
Bank SNB, Stillwater
Cimarron Electric Cooperative
Citizens Bank & Trust, Ardmore
First Bank of Chandler
First National Bank, Shawnee
Midwest Housing Equity Group