- Programs & Services
- SBA 7(j) Management & Technical Assistance Program
- REI Women’s Business Center Capacity Initiative
- Commercial Space
- Foreign Trade Zone #227
- New Markets Tax Credit
- REI Business Lending
- REI Down Payment Assistance
- REI Minority Business Centers
- REI Women’s Business Center
Programs & Services
In addition to its funding solutions for Oklahoma business owners and homebuyers, REI Oklahoma offers accessible training and guidance to aspiring entrepreneurs.
We’re proud to operate REI Women’s Business Center, a place where women gain support, encouragement, strength, answers and celebrate success. From one corner of the state to the other, the Center trains Oklahoma entrepreneurs wanting to explore the opportunities of starting or expanding a business. We offer one-on-one business assistance, too!
Partnering with the Minority Business Development Agency, REI Minority Business Centers help build successful minority-owned businesses by delivering technical assistance and training programs. Companies that utilize these services receive specialized assistance with bids, government contracting and procurement opportunities, training and business counseling, access to capital and more.
REI Women’s Business Center and REI Minority Business Centers offer experienced, knowledgeable business specialists who can help guide you at any stage of your business, from start-up to expansion. We provide quality business training opportunities, one-on-one business consulting, access to capital, referrals and technical assistance.
The SBA 7(j) Management & Technical Assistance (MTA) Program is a federally funded program administered by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) via multiple grantees, including REI Oklahoma. This training program is designed to help small business owners become government contract ready, and ultimately become successful through federal, state and local contracting opportunities.
- Free and confidential business consulting on topics such as:
- Business plan development
- Financing options for your business
- Ongoing support for growth and expansion tailored to your business
- Workshops and training events on a variety of business issues such as:
- Business & Tax Basics
- Employment Issues
- Social Media
- Opportunities for networking with other business owners